Our strength lie in our focus on R & D where we propose to continuously invest and innovate to be in line with the global technological advancements and offer most cost effective processes to our pharmaceutical fraternity in our country as well as globally.
Our R&D’s core strategy is based on integrated discovery with world-class competence, robust infrastructure and a talent pool resulting in a wide-ranging suite of capabilities of synthetic organic chemistry, Analytical development, intellectual property management and regulatory science.
Kimia has engaged DSIR approved state of the art R&D center at Gurgaon, Haryana that enables us to produce wide range of APIs.
- DSIR Approved unit
- The facility is spread over 4000 sq ft.
- Fully equipped laboratories
- Chiral Auxiliary Based Asymmetric Synthesis
- Photosenitizers for photodynamic theory
- Gold Nano Particles
- Synthesis of Chiral molecules by Photolysis
Kimia acquired Laurel Organics Ltd. in Year 2016 which is a Public limited company, was incorporated in September 1993, situated in district Gurgaon, Haryana (India) at about 20 miles distance from Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi.
The state of the art manufacturing facility is spread over 6 acres of land. It houses the latest technology and equipment in Pharma manufacturing engaging enthusiastic work force in Production and related activities. We have a dedicated quality control and quality assurance unit along with R&D laboratory. The unit is manufacturing latest (R&D based) & generic (regular) Bulk Drugs and Advance intermediates.
- The facility is spread over 6 acres of land
- Upon up gradation, the facility will have 3 powder processing areas for in-house API manufacturing and CRAMs
- 54 reactors with a combination of SS/glass line and can be used for multipurpose reactions
- Total capacity 103 KL, varies from 0.16 to 5.0 KL
- Effluent Treatment Plant
- Solvent Recovery
- Other utilities-Warehouse, Power Backup and engineering etc.
Quality Assurance and Control
Our focus on quality helps ensure product safety by adopting Quality by Design (QbD) approach in Manufacturing. This is only possible with an extremely high degree of teamwork throughout the company—with a common goal of quality.
- Assuring Quality of Products by RM, PM, In process and FG analysis
- Well equipped laboratories
- Validation of facilities, equipment, process, products & cleaning as per Master Plan.
- Complaint Handling.
- Storage of quality record and control samples
- Stability Studies.
- Documentation Control
- Training and SOP compliance
Please visit http://www.laurel.co.in/ for more details.